In certain cases, companies that are not residents in Spain and carry out economic activities in our country are required to appoint a tax representative.
Garrido-Lestache B. Abogados, acts as tax representative, and your company can be registered in Spain, even if only for VAT purposes, to carry out import transactions or sell goods, both in Spain as in the EU or third countries.
- Legal documents that identify the Company before the Spanish Tax Authorities. These documents must be authenticated by a Notary or the Consulate, with a sworn translation into Spanish.
- Tax representation powers/authorities before the Spanish Authorities
- Power to receive electronic notifications.
- Obtaining EORI registration and obtaining and handling Spanish Tax Identity Number or Spanish VAT-Tax Identity Number
- Filing VAT returns (monthly or quarterly), handling tax refund requests, VAT offset and payment.
- Handling Intrastat returns
- Handling statements of intra-community operations (Form 349)
- Receiving correspondence from Tax and Customs Authorities, solving any issue that may arise to defend the interests of our clients before such Spanish Authorities.