Click on each practice area for more information about what it covers:
- Urban property leases:
- Horizontal Property – Homeowners’ Associations:
- Claims for outstanding payments
- Breach of resolutions
- Attendance to meetings
- Contracts: Sale and purchase, usufruct, gifts, mortgages, etc…
- Negotiating and drafting
- In and out-of court claims
- Bad debt:
- In and out-of court claims
- Declaration of heirs.
- Acceptance and partition of inheritance.
- Intellectual property.
- Legal entities: associations, foundations, partnerships.
- Traffic accidents and professional negligence, compensation, attachments and filings with the Registries.
- Divorce, separation and annulment.
- Child custody.
- Use and enjoyment of marital home.
- Child and spousal support (alimony).
- Settlement of marital property.
- Family mediation.
- Guardianship and custody.
- Homelessness among youth.
- Paternity and filiation.
- Incorporation, winding up and liquidation of companies.
- Amendments of articles of association
- Shareholders agreements.
- Commercial agreements.
- Mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs.
- Restructuring of business groups.
- Alliances and Joint Ventures.
- Sale and purchase of companies, businesses and assets.
- Trademarks and trade names.
- Recovery of unpaid commercial claims.
- Data Protection Law.
- Unfair competition
Company secretary services
- Drawing up Minutes of Shareholders and Board Meetings.
- Public Procurement.
- Subsidies and aids.
- Regulated sectors.
- Public Administrations.
- Liability of Public Authorities.
- Administrative procedures and Judicial Review Proceedings.
- Other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Offences related with the Law on Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Economic crimes.
- Redacción de contratos de trabajo.
- Drafting employment contracts.
- Claims for payment and entitlements
- Dismissals and sanctions. Labour disciplinary regime.
- Geographical and functional mobility. International mobility and mobility within groups of companies.
- Substantial amendment of employment terms
- Work permits and leaves
- Redundancy procedures
- Collective disputes.
- Advice in harassment at work and mobbing cases.
- Social Security
- Employment Criminal Law. Advice and legal defence
- Law on Top Management
- Top management contracts.
- Employment contracts and subcontracts. Illegal assignment of labour force and employment crime
- Legal documents that identify the Company before the Spanish Tax Authorities. These documents must be authenticated by a Notary or the Consulate, with a sworn translation into Spanish.
- Tax representation powers/authorities before the Spanish Authorities
- Power to receive electronic notifications.
- Obtaining EORI registration and obtaining and handling Spanish Tax Identity Number or Spanish VAT-Tax Identity Number
- Filing VAT returns (monthly or quarterly), handling tax refund requests, VAT offset and payment.
- Handling Intrastat returns
- Handling statements of intra-community operations (Form 349)
- Receiving correspondence from Tax and Customs Authorities, solving any issue that may arise to defend the interests of our clients before such Spanish Authorities.
- Registrations, De-registrations and changes in employees’ labour situation: Preparation and management through the RED service.
- Advice on the type of contract to be entered into in each case. Filing of documents required.
- Contract management through the service via INTERNET offered by the Spanish Employment Service (INEM).
- Preparing monthly payrolls and extra pays.
- Monitoring relevant calculation of Personal Income Tax per employee, according to the Tax Agency.
- Preparing Form 110 or any other relevant form to pay in the Personal Income Tax withholdings on employee’s salaries and annual summary of such form or Form 190.
- Preparing monthly social security contribution forms TC1 and TC2 (the latter are sent via RED). Handling TC1 monthly at the bank, or making a direct debit arrangement to pay for the same via the treasury’s RED service.
- Monthly list of the summary of data obtained in the payrolls, per employee and totalized at company level, with data such as: base salary, seniority, other non-salary payments, total accrual, worker’s Social Security contribution, total Personal Income Tax deduction, salary in kind, other deductions, total amount payable, allowances, employer’s contribution, total cost of employee.
- Preparation or review of all termination procedures, whether disciplinary or for any other cause of contract termination.
- Handling of payment of all taxes levied on companies.
- Labour-legal advice, including up to SMAC (Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Service), attending Work Inspections.
- Any type of commercial, civil advice…
Our priority is serving our clients and their businesses