Garrido-Lestache B. Abogados, provides you a team of highly qualified lawyers, who guarantee efficient legal advice, both for self-employed and companies.
We offer you fast solutions for any problems that may arise in your day-to-day activity in your professional or business activity, helping you both with the incorporation of the company and with the drafting of articles of association, tax, drawing up minutes of the Board or Shareholders meetings, claims for outstanding amounts, etc….
In sum, we offer you a comprehensive legal service, which includes all legal areas that affect the operation of any business or professional activity.
Areas of practice
- Incorporation, winding up and liquidation of companies.
- Amendments of articles of association
- Shareholders agreements.
- Commercial agreements.
- Mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs.
- Restructuring of business groups.
- Alliances and Joint Ventures.
- Sale and purchase of companies, businesses and assets.
- Trademarks and trade names.
- Recovery of unpaid commercial claims.
- Data Protection Law.
- Unfair competition
Company secretary services
- Drawing up Minutes of Shareholders and Board Meetings.
- Public Procurement.
- Subsidies and aids.
- Regulated sectors.
- Public Administrations.
- Liability of Public Authorities.
- Administrative procedures and Judicial Review Proceedings.
- Other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Offences related with the Law on Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Economic crimes.
- Drafting employment contracts.
- Claims for payment and entitlements
- Dismissals and sanctions. Labour disciplinary regime.
- Geographical and functional mobility. International mobility and mobility within groups of companies.
- Substantial amendment of employment terms
- Work permits and leaves
- Redundancy procedures
- Collective disputes.
- Advice in harassment at work and mobbing cases.
- Social Security
- Employment Criminal Law. Advice and legal defence
- Law on Top Management
- Top management contracts.
- Employment contracts and subcontracts. Illegal assignment of labour force and employment crime